Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Girl with the Iron Touch (Steampunk Chronicles #3) by Kady Cross Review ~Kami


The Girl with the Iron Touch (Steampunk Chronicles #3)



This book was gifted to me by the publisher through Net Galley for an honest review. Expected publication: May 28th 2013 by Harlequin TEEN. Thank You.

Griffin's health is deteriorating rapidly because of his use of his powers over the Aether. Finley is still dancing around her feelings and infatuations with Griffin and with Jack Dandy. Emily and Sam are getting closer in their relationship. Someone has created a living automaton. Emily is captured and told to repair The Machinist. Kady Cross once again crafts an amazing story. I love these characters. Kady Cross's imagination has no limits. This series is in no way in jeopardy of growing stale. I will continue to devour these stories with gusto. I hope there is going to be another book in this series. For me Kady Cross can do no wrong and I will read as many books as she is willing to write. I hope the next book is about Jack Dandy and Mila. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment