Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) by Karina Halle Review ~Kami


Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1)

by 


Perry lives in Portland, OR and she hates her receptionist job, so already I love her. I live in Portland, OR too! I hated my 3 ½ year, soul sucking job, working in an office so much, I quit! She and I have so much in common. We could totally be friends. Except I don't say things like motorbike and housecoat. When visiting her uncle, Perry feels strangely compelled to explore an old lighthouse, or darkhouse, since it isn't in working order. Perry meets ghost hunter Dex. Perry has reoccurring dreams and visitations by people who only she can see. Dex convinces Perry to work with him on a ghosthunters webshow. And just like that, Perry has a purpose in life. Me, I'm still looking for mine. This was a really good, spooky ghost adventure. I loved these two characters a lot. The ghost story mystery is really scary. I definitely want to read more in this series. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment