Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Forever Fae (Forever Fae #1) by L.P. Dover Review ~Kami


Forever Fae (Forever Fae #1)

by 

This book was gifted to me by the author for an honest review. Thank You!

Calista is the daughter of King Oberon and Queen Tatiana. Ryder is the son of Queen Mab. I do like high fantasy and this book is very magical. There is an evil dark sorcerer who wants Calista. There is a magical prophecy. A guardian who is in love with Calista. I liked Ryder and Calista together. I thought the story was a little slow in the beginning to get started. The story quickly jumps from character to character which I felt was a bit jarring. I couldn't quite connect with these characters. They at times seemed a bit one-dimensional. And the story seemed really familiar to me, like I'd read it before, maybe because these are archetypes that have been used several times in other books. I think it was Mark of the Princess by  B.C. Morin  that I was reminded of. 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment