Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Call From Within (Dearhart Clan #1) by Eri Nelson Review ~Kami


The Call From Within (Dearhart Clan #1)

by 


I was gifted this book for an honest review. Thank You!

Owen spots Kristen and starts following her. They are werewolves and she is his chosen mate. The werewolf pack is endangered and Owen needs Kristen to be welcomed into her werewolf nature and continue his species. A violent shapeshifter also is interested in Kristen. This is a really quick, racy, read. “Tell me how bad you want me. How I am the only one who can make you feel this way. Tell me you’re mine.” The paranormal turf war going on makes this story really exciting. The interaction between Owen and Kristen was very erotic and romantic. I liked this story a lot. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment