Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hell's Gate by Benjamin Daniels Review ~Kami


Hell's Gate

by 



Armageddon happened and it is Hell on Earth with Demons and Angels alongside the human beings left behind after the Rapture and druids. Ben Daniels really has a way with words. His writing is really interesting. “The way she walks is almost like seduction without saying a single word.” “I can sit here and look at her all day and never grow bored.” I really liked the descriptions of what the female characters were wearing. Cole is not a perfect protagonist, he doesn't want to fight in a war, he just wants to be left alone. I also liked that he doesn't have a perfect physique, he has a four pack instead of a six pack. I thought this made him more relatable as a character. The beginning is a bit slow as the author sets the story and then BAM things start getting exciting. It took me to about halfway through to start getting into it, but then I was definitely hooked. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment