Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Learning To Live (Zombie Overload #3) by C.M. Wright Review ~Kami


Learning To Live (Zombie Overload #3)



This is the furthering adventures of Canada and her family just trying to survive in a zombie over run world. I am now totally addicted to C.M. Wright's (the zombie queen) books. The last book ended with a cliffhanger so I am sure this one will also end with a cliffhanger. This book begins right where the last one left off. Canada is worried about Will and Jake is trying to be supportive. Canada is beaten, bruised and emotionally exhausted. There is a lot of drama going on between Canada and Jake which slows down the zombie action. Canada and Will have a tumultuous relationship to begin with, without the addition of Jake. Canada has already mentioned that she is bi-polar, so her emotions are all over the place. I personally don't like either man and if it was me, I would shoot them both. Because of all the emotional turmoil in this book, I wasn't liking it as much as the first two. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment