Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Erin the fire goddess:The beginning by Lavinia Urban Review ~Kami


Erin the fire goddess:The beginning

by 


I was gifted this book by the author for an honest review. Thank You!

15-year-old Erin is moving to her parents' hometown of Galladale. Erin is used to being the social pariah because she has a birthmark on her face. I was feeling really sorry for all the ridicule she had to endure. She is bullied by mean girl Jessica for crushing over a boy, Sean. Jessica warns Erin to stay away from Sean but she keeps bumping into him at the movie rental place on Fridays, her family's movie night. One Friday Erin has a severe reaction after seeing Sean, passes out and sleeps for three days. Things start getting a little strange after that. “You are my fire and I am your water” “...whenever someone died the child born on that day would inherit their powers, even if not blood related” This was a really well written story and I was enjoying it a lot. I would like to read the next book about Erin. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment