Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wolf Fever (Alpha Project #1) by Milly Taiden review ~Kami

Wolf Fever (Alpha Project, #1)Wolf Fever by Milly Taiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Raine excapes from a lab that was experimenting on her. She doesn't remember what happened to her or what the mad scientist who held her captive did to her. Ryder Storm is a dangerous man who works for hire. When these two alpha wolf shifters meet, sparks, clothes and fur fly. This was a really fun book. I liked how aggressive Raine was. I don't think I've read a book before where the woman is the alpha. As with all the Milly Taiden books I've read, this one is well-written, fast paced and very sexy. This book seemed longer than her other books. There was a lot going on in this one. 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment