Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Exiled: Kenly's Story (A Talented Novel) by Sophie Davis review ~Kami

Exiled: Kenly's Story (A Talented Novel)Exiled: Kenly's Story by Sophie Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kenly has left The McDonough School for the Talented and is on the run. She is in hiding in London. This is a fast paced and well-written book. I have read two books by Sophie Davis, the original Talented with Talia and Pawn. Talented wasn't my favorite book by Sophie Davis, I gave it three stars and I gave Pawn four. I was liking this book and I feel like Davis' writing style has improved since the original Talented. UNITED is hunting Kenly and others of the Created, who they have labeled terrorists. Kenly meets some other Talents who call themselves Chromes who tell Kenly there are others hunting her as well. A good, exciting read. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment