Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Determined To Live (Zombie Overload, #4) by C.M. Wright Review ~Kami


Determined To Live (Zombie Overload, #4)

by 
http://www.zombieoverload.com/



This is book four in the series about Canada and her family trying to survive in a post zombie apocalyptic world. I really liked books 1 and 2 a lot. Book 3 was not my favorite because I don't like Jake. I don't like how he takes advantage of Canada. This is a sign of a good writer that she can craft her characters so well that they live and breathe and jump off the page. Will has taken off and Canada and Jake go off to try to find him. Canada acts in ways that scare her family. I like the bad-ass, crazy Canada. I like her strong, take-charge attitude. Bad things happen. Revelations are made. More survivors are found. And there is plenty of zombie killing action. This book is so exciting and scary! It has got to be the best of the four books. I loved books 1 and 2 so much but this one is even better. This one was amazing. I seriously loved it. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment