Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Closure by Kim Carmichael Review ~Kami


Closure

by 





Margaret Collins changed her name and escaped her life because of her heart being broken by Mike Taylor. He humiliated her when she was 17 years old, then 17 years later she meets him again and he doesn't remember her. A lot of women have that one man who got away, the one man that they judge all other men against, for Riley that is Mike. This guy is a total take charge alpha male and Riley loves it. I personally don't go the submissive route, so I wouldn't like a guy telling me what to do and ordering for me at dinner. I think Mike is kind of a jerk and Riley shouldn't fall for it. But she seems to like being told what to do. The two of them are very naughty and erotic together. This book is for mature, over 18 audiences only. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment