Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Bionics (Bionics #1) by Alicia Michaels and Titanium (Bionics #2) Review ~Kami

The Bionics (Bionics #1)

by














Blythe is a cyborg, part human and part machine.This is a short and fast read. It is well written and interesting. This book starts right in the middle of the action and I felt like I was missing something. It took me a bit to get into the flow and figure out what was happening and then the story ended. At the very end with Dax's point of view things start getting interesting with the descriptions of his romantic interest in Blythe. I will need to read the second book to see if this story gets better. But right now this reads like only part of a story and if the second book takes up right where this one left off then maybe they should have been combined instead of broken up. 3 stars. 


Titanium (Bionics #2)

by





www.CrimsonTreePublishing.com




Follow her at Twitter: @fantasybyalicia




This second half of the story is written in Dax's point of view which I was liking better than Blythe's. The government created the cyborg or bionic children and now they want them destroyed. The resistance group of bios are running around trying to stay alive. I think this book was a bit better than the first one. More of the back story is explained. The writing is good and again it is a quick read. I think the third book must be from Gage's point of view since of the epilogue written in his point of view. I think that these books would have been better combined as part 1, part 2 and part 3 instead of broken up because this is definitely the middle of a bigger piece. This book ends on a cliffhanger right when I am starting to enjoy it. The plot thickens a lot with Gage's epilogue. 3 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment