Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Space In Between by Jen Minkman Review ~Kami

The Space In BetweenThe Space In Between by Jen Minkman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Moira is a Welsh woman in her early twenties with ADHD. I thought this book started really slow. The writing was really good but the pace was loaded with a lot of unnecessary details setting up the story in the first two chapters. I started getting more into the story during the Halloween Wiccan ritual part. Once Moira and her siblings split the veil and travel to a different realm things started getting interesting. At this point the book jumps around a lot. It didn't feel disjointed at all and I thought that it was interesting how the story wove in out to form a whole. The pace sped up a lot and I felt like I was on an exciting roller coaster ride and all I could do was hang on tight. 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment