Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Love's Touch - Then and Now by Lauren Marie Review ~Kami

Love's Touch - Then and NowLove's Touch - Then and Now by Lauren Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Lizzie and Connor are married and then they both die. Kate wakes up in the hospital after a car accident. Kate has had reoccurring dreams where she is living another life as Lizzie. Then Kate meets Bill who has been having the same dreams where he is Connor. I liked the concept of this story and thought true love and past lives was really intriguing, but I thought this story was a little shaky in the beginning. I liked where it was headed but I thought the writing wasn't quite strong enough to get it there. I felt the pacing was off a bit, in some place the story zipped along and then in others it was dragging. Things started heating up towards the middle and I started getting deeper into the story. I thought that the story was moving predictably at first and then an unexpected plot twist, that I thought was interesting, was introduced. A shaky start with a strong middle and end. 4 stars. this book was a gift.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment