Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Resist Me (Change Me #1) by A.O. Peart review ~Kami

Resist Me (Change Me #1)

by Resist Me (Change Me, #1)Resist Me by A.O. Peart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ethan is a firefighter living in Portland Oregon.Ethan is quite the player, in the first ten pages he mentions three different on again/off again flings: a nurse, a reporter and a bartender. He then meets a twenty-three-year-old girl, Gloria/Lisbeth, in the FBI witness protection program. I thought this was a fast paced, well written story told in a dual POV style. The story drew me in right away and held my interest. Towards the end things start heating up between Ethan and Lisbeth. Then things start getting scary and exciting as Ethan has to protect Lisbeth from danger. 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment