Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hitched by Karpov Kinrade review ~ Kami

Hitched (The Red Shoe Memoirs #1)Hitched by Karpov Kinrade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another two strangers meet in Vegas, get drunk and get married story like the rock star romance Lick by Kylie Scott. Kacie runs a bachelor party business and Sebastian is a pediatric cardiac surgeon. Isn't it every woman's fantasy to marry a doctor? I feel slighted since all I got last time I was drunk in Vegas was a headache. This book definitely has some hot and sexy erotica. This book also reminded me of McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy. A fun read. Sebastian and Kacie are also a sweet couple and it is fun reading as they get to know each other. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing about our book and taking the time to review it :) ~Karpov Kinrade

    ReplyDelete