Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Severed by Lizzy Ford review ~ Kami

Severed (Starwalkers Serial #1)Severed by Lizzy Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Two of my favorite authors co-write this sci-fi story about two sisters, one who is treated like a princess since she is a Starwalker and the other treated cruelly because her powers won't manifest. The two sisters are sheltered from the rest of the world and they have no idea what is going on with the poor people on the other side of the wall. Two attractive guards, one pretty cranky round out the rest of the characters in this short serial novella. I like the sexy parts but I couldn't seem to connect too much with the sisters. I thought the story was interesting and exciting towards the end. The writing is really good which is to be expected with these two writers. I look forward to reading the next installment. 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment