Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Beautifully Together by AM Guilliams review ~ Kami

Beautifully Together  (The Beautifully Series #2)Beautifully Together by A.M. Guilliams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Emily is pregnant with Mattie's baby. She changed her identity and ran from California gang members after they tortured her and now they have a hit out on her. I didn't read the first book, but I didn't have too hard a time catching up. Mattie also has a secret past that he wasn't ready to reveal to Emily. The book begins with Emily being rushed to the hospital because she was shot in the stomach. I thought the writing and pacing of the book was really good. The story drew me in right away and held my interest. A good, romantic thriller. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment