Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Crimson Night (Night, #1) by Marie Hall ARC review ~Kami

Crimson Night (Night, #1)

by


http://www.mariehallwrites.blogspot.com

 http://www.amazon.com/Marie-Hall/e/B008J4SSIU/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1377911092&sr=1-2-ent

 

I got an ARC from Netgalley. Thank You!

Pandora houses a demon inside of her, Lust that she has to feed. She works at Carnivale Diabolique where things that go bump in the night lure in their prey. Nephilim work at the Carnivale and they kill. Pandora is a reluctant succubus, she hates acting like a slut so as to feed her demon half. She has the ability to change her form to be her prey's ideal. The writing of this story is really good. I liked the characters. The pacing is good. The storyline is very interesting. I didn't like how Pandora kept repeating herself: I hate this. I hate being this person.The only thing Pandora hates more than herself, are vampires. I like it better when Pandora isn't making excuses for her nature and just doing her thing. I liked this book a lot. Since this is the beginning of a series, beware this book ends with a cliffhanger. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment