Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review #5 Haunted Moon By K.B. Miller

 

Haunted Moon::
 Before Lilyann stepped into her destiny to lead the coven, there was another powerful Moon witch...her grandmother.

A teenage witch-to-be in Galway, Ireland, Leeny Moon was prepared to take her rightful place in the circle along side of her family. That was until she witnessed firsthand the forthcoming nightmares she would be expected to face, vampires.

The fight between good versus evil begins here...

Blessed Be~


An exclusive ebook novella of K.B. Miller's Moon Coven Series.


The Moon Coven Series fans asked for more of Granny Moon and I responded. This novella samples a small snippet from her youth. Enjoy~
 
Image of K.B. Miller

K.B. Miller::
Okay, so I'm supposed to tell you about me...
Seriously, if I wrote a book about myself it would take you 10 minutes to read and you would be bored stiff after the first 2! LOL
I'm a full-time writer, wife, and mother. Which basically means there's always a surplus of pencils lost somewhere in my hair, I usually have some place to be(I'm always late), I have a bad habit of calling family and friends random character's names (from my books), I talk to myself because no one else listens to me, and I can throw together a mean dinner for 8 with only 10 minutes notice and four ingredients in the pantry, LOL.
If you can't find me on the sidelines of my sons' football games, online, cooking, cleaning, shopping, at the local coffee joint or on the phone wandering aimlessly throughout my house then I've probably hidden myself in my "bat-cave" to write.
I have a positive attitude, and absolute fun-loving approach to life. That makes it easy for the voices in my head to take over on a regular basis providing endless hours of entertainment for my pleasure, and hopefully yours.
Random facts about me:
~My favorite color is pink
~I have a Bishon Frise puppy named Cullen Edward
~My favorite music is hip-hop
~I have a severe addiction to coffee. So much so, that those in my inner circle refuse to speak to me before caffeine O'clock! True Story
Enjoy the ride.
~K.B. xoxo


My Review::
5 Stars!

When I first finished this book all I had to say was WOW!! I read this in about less than 20 minutes and now I wished I took my time with it but I just could not put it down! From the very beginning you are glued to this book. I Recommend like novella a thousand times!!
This is a story about a young girl named Leeny and how she comes to be a witch. At first she doesn't really wanna embrace it especially after she witnesses her mother kill a vampire. But after her mother makes her train more and learns the truth behind the kill she embraces her fate.
Kymberlee Burks-Miller is just such an amazing author! I can not wait to read what she sends at us next :)

~Heaven Lyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment