Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Indies On The Line: K.B. Miller.


Indies On The Line:

K.B. Miller


 

So I know that I'm a day and a half late with my first post for Indies On The Line but somethings came up yesterday so I wasn't on. But without further ado here it is. :)


1) If you could stand over the shoulder of your past self while you were writing your first book, what would you say to her? 

*I would tell her to keep going on the path that you're on. Every fail, every mistake is a lesson that you need. AND, I would tell her to listen to Mason-he's cute AND smart wink;)

 2) Leopard print or zebra print, which do you prefer? 

*Wow. That's a hard one for me... if I was on a deserted island, I guess it would have to be Leopard. But, sweet baby jesus, I never want to be put in that position! LOL. I LOVE my animal print smile:)

3) Where did you get your information about witches from? 

*From all sorts of places. Some tidbits have been handed down, others from friends that practice and others from books. You should see my library on witch craft! It's better than my YA section ;) wink

4) What are you going to be for Halloween? 

*I'm thinking about being a bride...

5) What is in your freezer right now?
 
*Oh, heavens. It's packed. I only eat chicken and seafood, but my guys are carnivores- so a LOT of read meat. MY personal special treat is my Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream! That stuff is so super yummy! Gonna run now, and have a little wink;)

Thank you guys for the amazing questions and the opportunity to answer them heart<3

Twitchy-Witchy Kisses - KB, xoxo



2 comments: