Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nanee's Review of Misappropriate by Kathryn Kelly






















Book Description:

Megan Foy is finally getting the big wedding she's dreamed of. With her new child and the affection of the brothers of the Death Dwellers' MC, her life is settling down. However, a new threat rides into town and targets Christopher "Outlaw" Caldwell, forcing him to reevaluate his life once more and endangering everyone. Most of all, it threatens Meggie's newfound peace.

Strong Language in My Review so don't read if you'll get offened!!!!!

Nanee's Review:

 I want to start by saying Holy Freaking crap this book was awesome. (My mouth is stuck open flapping like a fish) I'm in awe of this story and the authors writing it kept me on the edge of my seat, had me cheering and wanting to scream, hit and hug someone all at once. I love these characters and they just get better and better with each story, they are a family each and every mother one of them (hehehe just to quote my Outlaw) Meggie has guts bigger than a truck but still a sweet, gentle and open hearted wonderful women, I felt for her and her emotional upheaval but new this bitch would get through it; she's Outlaw's girl after all ;). Mortician and Val and all the other brothers just hit me in the heart in this story. They are all amazing men. CJ love that name for him, he's a cutie and love how he brings everyone to their knees, especially his Momma and big bad ass Daddy. Cannot wait for John Boy's story! Then Val's is next I'm loving Val right now....5 huge stars.

Amazon Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment