Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Court of Nightfall by Karpov Kinrade review~Kami

Court of Nightfall 1: The Last Nephilim (The Nightfall Chronicles, 1)Court of Nightfall 1: The Last Nephilim by Karpov Kinrade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scarlett Night lives in a futuristic, dystopia world where Nephilim were eradicated in a war, some people have psychic abilities and hackers are burned at the stake. All Scarlett ever wanted was to be a pilot but she was born color blind. This book is fantastic! I was truly digging it. The writing is so good. I think the best I've read by Karpov Kinrade, the husband and wife writing team. I've read a lot by them of the erotic nature, but this book is seriously the best. The pacing is so good. You are drawn in right away into the story and then are hooked, and have got to keep reading to find out what is going on and what will happen next. The characters are interesting and sympathetic. What a great book! 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment