Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Undertow by Michael Buckley review ~ Kami

Undertow (Undertow #1)Undertow by Michael Buckley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lyric lives in Coney Island and has migraines. Her family is living in hiding under mysterious circumstances. Alien fish people: selkies, sirens, Triton etc. came out of the ocean and everyone freaked out and people died. The Alpha are being integrated into society and even going to high school with Lyric. I liked this story a lot. I cared about the characters and the story kept my attention. Lyric and the prince of the Alpha have a very sweet romance. This must be the beginning of a series because there was a lot left unresolved. I look forward to reading more about Lyric's adventures. There was a lot of exciting things happening at the end. 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment