Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tempted by SE Reign review ~ Kami

Tempted (101 Nights Serial, #4)Tempted by S.E. Reign
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Alisha is a hacker who was forced to be treated horribly by a very dangerous man. George is a scary, murderous thug, assassin-hacker who is attracted to her. These two work really well together. The writing and pacing is really good. I like the assassin with a conscience character. These two characters also have some hot moments. This is the fourth novella in a series and I read this one first. This book is the first story in the Volume Two Box Set. I need to go back and read the others since I was liking this one. The Elijah and Natalie stories are Claimed, Tainted, Crushed, Cornered, Torn and Freed. The George and Alisha books are Tempted, Captured and Twisted. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment